Recruiting Process Market the client company's
Arrange interviews for client company to meet
- Interview hiring manager for information on position and
- Offer consultation on salary level and attractiveness of position
- Develop a marketing plan.
Our Internet site
Direct mail or e-mail campaign
international network of
professional recruiting firms
- Develop lists of potential candidates
By job function/title
- Recruit from lists, from
our database, and from memory
- Enthusiastically present the
- Apprise the hiring
manager of our progress
- Qualify and evaluate
- Anticipate possible problems
Get decisions that establish
- Present candidates
verbally and with resume
- Recommend the
- Arrange each interview
- Debrief candidate and employer
ahead with this candidate? Why?
change the direction of
the search? Why?
- If relocation is required, introduce candidate to our relocation
- Arrange subsequent interviews
Assist employer with terms
Present offer to candidate
one or more of these steps does not constitute breach of contract on our part)
- Counsel the future employee on resigning from his current
- Confirm the commencement of
- Follow up with candidate and manager within 30
Evaluation questionnaire to
"Professionals Serving Professionals"
Top talent is always in demand. Now you can have your own talent agent
guiding you in your career decisions. Our individual solutions can help you determine if you're being paid fair value, assist
with your career planning, and make the proper introductions to companies who can use your talents.
Our business is people. Talented people who will not only help your company
grow but who will also be a good cultural fit. With a wide array of resources available, we offer you an individual, customized
solution allowing you to save time & money, and reduce your stress while shortening your time to hire.